- Teeth whitening is a process makes teeth appear white
- Ingredient in tooth whitening is Hydrogen Peroxide or carbamide Peroxide
- This material enters enamel and lighten tooth colour
What are the causes for teeth discolouration
- Tobaccos use
- Drinking coffee & Tea & colas
- Red wine
- Tartar deposit
How long the whitening effects do lasts
- Whitening is not permanent
- Avoid Cigarette , Red wine, Colas, Tea & coffee otherwise whiteness starts to shade away as little as one month or else lasts one year.
- Whitening touch up is needed
- Degree of whiteness vary from individual to individual
- Depends on condition of teeth, nature of stains, type of bleaching systems used
- Period of bleaching system used.